Here is my fifth report for my twelve weeks challenge:
- My book to read goal is still on target. I finished Angels & Demons by Dan Brown on 9/8/16. I now have to read 5 more books in 7 weeks to make my reading goal for my 12-week challenge.
- I made my marketing goal this week – 73 marketing posts/pitches:
- 3 posts on Social Media. One of them has 191 members. The Giveaways post on Goodreads have 254 entries total, 43 entries this week alone. It have 94 on “to read” list so far.
- 70 emails and letters to friends.
- I’m still way behind my word count challenge. I’m only up to 21,740 words. This week, I’m supposed to be on 25,000 level. I have to double my effort next week.
See you next week.
Until next time. Stop and smell the roses.
Rosalinda, The Rose Lady
Author of The Wentworth Legacy