Here is my 8th report for my 12-week challenge:
- My book to read goal is still on target. I started two books this week. I will definitely finish at least one next week. I still have to finish reading 4 more books in 4 weeks to make my reading goal for my 12-week challenge.
- I made my marketing goals this week – 70 items. I reached up to some friends from the groups that I belong to and asked to share my posts. I placed ads to local papers which should reach a big audience. The Giveaways post on Goodreads have 307 total so far, 21 entries this week. “To Read List” went to 119 from 109 last week.
- 11 posts on Social Media.
- 46 Press Releases
- 1 Giveaways post on Goodreads
- 12 Newspaper Ads
- I’m still trying to catch up on my word count challenge. I’m only at 36,671 words.
If you missed the Kindle Countdown Deal on Amazon.com, you have another chance. My next book promotion is going to be at www.amazon.co.uk beginning on Oct. 14, 2016 at 8:00 am GMT to Oct. 17 at 8:00 am GMT. The price will go down to £0.99 for 3 days only. Check it out.
Until next time. Stop and smell the roses.
Rosalinda Morgan, The Rose Lady
Author of “The Wentworth Legacy”